Tuesday 18 November 2014

My Lush Faves!

It's no secret that I am a massive Lush lover. I don't even want to begin to think about the amount of money I have spent in that store. I just love their whole philosophy. If you don't know already (where have you been?!) all of there products are fresh and handmade. Nothing is ever tested on animals, a lot of the ingredients are vegan and organic and they use little to no packaging. Not to mention the great charity work they do. So when you buy from Lush, you really don't have much to feel guilty about. I can guarantee you that any Lush store you go into will have the most amazing staff! They are always so upbeat and have such vast knowledge of all the products. You can't help but leave the store feeling a little more happy and inspired. I'm a regular at my Lush store so they pretty much know me by name now.

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
1. My first favorite and probably my most purchased too is the creamy candy bubble bar. All you have to do is crumble it under the running water of a bath and it creates beautiful fragrant bubbles. You can also break it in half and get multiple uses out of it depending on the size of your bath. Its supposed to smell like custard creams, vanilla, hot chocolate and marshmallows. So if you're not into warm sweet smells it wouldn't be for you. But come on, doesn't that list of ingredients just make you want to devour it? Don't though, I have tried and it didn't go down so well.  .

Butterball Bath Bomb
2. I have only tried this once, but I loved it! It took me a while to actually purchase one because it really doesn't look that exciting. But I was so wrong! It smells like warm vanilla and is super luxurious. It would also be great if you are worried about your bath getting stained since it is colorless. But what won me over was the little chunks of cocoa butter inside. When the bomb disintegrates, the chunks are released into the water. You can either let these soak into the water leaving it to go lovely and soft. Or you can massage them straight into your skin like a moisturizer. When I got out of the bath my skin was the softest it had ever been, without the hassle of applying a moisturizer.

Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask 
 3. My third favorite is a fresh face mask. In fact it is so fresh you have to keep it in the fridge. This means that when you apply it it is so lovely and cooling. It has around a 3 week life but I've always just used mine till its gone and I haven't had any issues. This didn't have massive benefits for my skin and its quite messy, but I just liked how it was so calming. Its main ingredients are blueberries which everyone knows how great they are for any skin type. This is a clay mask, but it's so gentle that I really could work on any skin. Also, if you bring 5 pots back clean, you get a free one! I've just finished my 5th one. Yay!

Space Girl Bath Bomb
4. I've had quite a few of these bath bombs because they are so beautiful. They turn the water a dark but transparent blue color, with added red sparkly glitter. It's meant to look like the night sky. It's mesmerizing just to look at. It's meant to smell like black current so its deliciously fruity but also very relaxing for a night time bath. I love it!

Bubblegum Lip Scrub
 5. Everyone should own one of these babies. They're only around $12 I think and they last the entire year. Your lips are the only skin on your body that don't exfoliate themselves. So to get the best lips possible this is an unavoidable step. It also without a doubt helps lip products go on smoother and look better. What you do is take a small amount, scrub it on your lips, and then if you want to, lick it off. The main ingredient is sugar so it completely edible. The best part though is that it tastes amazing! It's not the only flavor, but its the only one I've tried.


So there you have it, my favorite products from one of my favorite stores. Head into Lush whilst they still have some of their limited edition Christmas products because they are awesome! If you have any questions or want any recommendations just send me a message. I hope you have a lovely relaxing evening!

Courtney Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment