Thursday 23 April 2015

My Apologies


Well hello there, it's been a while. About four months actually. I feel as though before I begin blogging again I owe people an explanation or apology of sorts as to where I have been. So far this year has been crazy. Not busy, just crazy. I've experienced some great highs, but also some really low lows. The past few months have been a true test of my strength to say the least. I'm not going to go into detail because I'd like to keep things private for my sake and others involved. But hopefully you understand why I have taken a break from blogging for a while. But I'm back!

Even though the past few months have been difficult, I would not change a thing. I have never been more sure of myself and what I want which is an amazing feeling. I feel as though I am starting a fresh. I have been accepted to study a Certificate in Fashion Make-up Artistry in Wellington beginning in July which I am beyond excited about. I can't wait to start my career and see where it takes me.

I don't really know how often I am going to be blogging. Having a schedule didn't really work for me last time because I ended up becoming stressed instead of enjoying the process. I have a few ideas circulating so I will post them when I feel like it. But I promise you, I am back! And more hungry and passionate than ever. Watch this space for some new posts because I will hopefully have one up that I have been working on sometime in the next few days. As always, I'd love to hear what you would like to read about. So you can leave a comment or leave a message on the Facebook page connected to my blog (Courtney Grace Beauty).

Have a lovely evening, or day, whenever you are reading this. And I am so excited to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment